We conduct an examination, as an assessment of the financial condition of the company. ANO Center “Independent Expertise” has a high reputation among expert bureaus, which qualitatively perform such complex research as financial expertise. We have no doubt. This is due to the fact that our professional team provides a qualitative methodology for conducting economic assessments.
Definition of concepts
Financial and economic expertise is a complex of research, the purpose of which is to determine financial conditions, compliance with legislation in the field of financial relations, which checks financial and economic indicators of organizations (including the process of forming these indicators) and deviations from cash flow rates. Independent examination of financial statements the company examines financial performance, actual data, data on the distribution and use of monetary funds, as well as documenting of cash and non-cash payments. The examination determines the method of obtaining a loan without material and legal support and analyzes the return of the loan.
When you need financial and economic expertise
You should conduct an independent financial and economic examination in the following cases:
- if it is necessary to determine the conformity of the approved plan with economic indicators;
- if it is necessary to determine the compliance of a financial plan with standards and regulations;
- if it is necessary to determine the presence of distortion of financial indicators;
- if it is necessary to determine the economic feasibility of financial indicators;
- if it is necessary to determine the reasons for the formation of credit and receivables;
- if it is necessary to determine the creditworthiness of the organization;
- if it is necessary to determine a comprehensive assessment of the financial position (condition) of the organization;
- if it is necessary to determine the dynamics of the income and expenses of the organization;
- if it is necessary to determine the mechanism of formation of negative factors that caused a change in the financial condition of the organization.
The economic assessment of an enterprise is usually carried out in order to conduct a full internal audit in a company. It is necessary for its owners.
The Federal Law “Tax Code of the Russian Federation”, “On Consolidated Financial Statements” and the Criminal Code (Section VIII Transformations in the economic sphere) are the main regulatory documents.
When conducting an independent financial and economic expertise, the following actions are carried out:
- preparatory inspection of related documentation;
- comprehensive detailed study of the subject matter of the examination;
- synthesis of the obtained information and analysis with the involvement of external sources;
- registration of a written expert opinion of evidentiary nature.
Financial examinations are carried out in tax legislation. Our specialists, who are entrusted with the assessment of the financial condition of the company, have experience in the economic divisions of large companies.
ANO Center “Independent Expertise” is a joint interaction with the Department of Economics and Finance and the Committee on Financial Markets and Credit Organizations, the National Committee of Accountants, Financiers and Economists.